A durable and affordable application that makes you stand out.
Add a Wow Factor with a dimensional emblem!
Deco-Form emblems can add a beautiful, high-end look to any product. They are created using sophisticated nameplate technology, only available to a handful of U.S. product ID specialists.
These versatile 3-D products can:
- Offer sophisticated, high end look for your branding
- Include embossed, raised designs to create dramatic visual appeal
- Simulate formed chrome, stainless steel or injection molded piece
- Offer an affordable substitute for injection molding – low tooling costs
- Adhere to a wide range of materials
- Can be used on curved surfaces
- Incorporate full color graphics
- Make complex shapes and individual letters
- Durable enough for exterior applications
Deco-Form is an excellent branding option for a wide variety of products such as:
- Promotional products
- Industrial machines
- Exclusive production process
- Automotive grade durability
- Size – up to 15” x 11”
- Can be designed to be as thin as .040” and as thick as .160”, with the typical thickness being .080”
- Full range of graphics can be incorporated using 4 color or spot color printing
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers fast to our most frequently asked questions about Deco-Form products.
3-D ID Comparison
See how Deco-Form compares to other 3-dimensional branding options.
Need Labels Now?
Need labels right away so your line doesn’t shut down? We can produce and ship many decals and labels in 24 hours.
We’ll ship your products on the confirmed shipping date of your order or we’ll discount that product by 3 percent per working day for every day we are late (maximum discount is 30 percent).
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“From all the members of the sourcing and production staff at Crown, we really appreciate your willingness to move heaven and earth for our front panel displays. From the Directors of Crown to the individual manufacturing associate, we (Crown) know who saved our Olympic Production Orders. These faceplates will be used on amps for the Olympic Summer Games in London. You have a great staff. I look forward to continuing and expanding our business relationship.”
Harman International – Crown Audio Division